Pages

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Is it That Bad

I am full of chaos in my head.   I think I can partially blame it on the news and the current events of our country.  I have to put those things out of my mind and learn to clear my mind.

I know how.  I will finish reading Debbie Reynold's book.  This is the third book I have read by her.  Even though this great lady is deceased, she is still a mentor to me.  Her life is full of good things and some bad also, having survived three bad marriages.  I have survived two divorces but I have been with my husband about thirty years.   


No it was not perfect but we learned to compromise and work together to make it.  In other words, we just work it out.  We stayed.  Some people give up and don't.  Ruby Dee and her husband said when asked the secret to their long marriage that they just stayed.  I knew what she meant.

The other things that I do to keep the chaos out of my mind is to watch videos of makeup and fashion. When the bad and negative thoughts come in my mind I pray.  It works.  Well I just wanted to share this with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment