Pages

Thursday, April 13, 2017

More of My Journey

I read a bloggers posts and she tells how are friends kept her going and inspired her during hard times. I wonder about this and express that I wish I had friends like this.  I suppose I have in my life. .
It seemed like I have been coming in contact with some people who are always worried that somebody else has more than them.  Some blame everybody for their misfortunes.  I don't know. I hope I am not that way.

However I have mood swings and they probably affect the people around me.  I must say that there are people who will work for you to be your best.  I remember a Doctor who helped me through radiation treatments in 2014 for breast cancer.  He congratulated me for finishing it and made me feel like I had people who inspire me to be great and high energy.  I think about others like that when I am on my exercise bike and playing my piano solos on the keyboard, also writing as I am doing now.  I
have to sum up the energy and remind myself that I have to keep going.

Now that I think of the people who supported me in somethings I was doing I know I was wrong in thinking I had none who did.  Taking care of yourself and being the best you can is just to bring the energy in you up and keep on keeping on.

No comments:

Post a Comment