Pages

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

How I Am Doing

Here it is September 27,2017 already.  I have been waiting for cooler weather and it is finally here.  I am going to an event tomorrow where mostly ladies will be.  It;s so nice.  I have gone the last two years.   It;s given by the hospital where I got my breast cancer treatment. 

It's a health and beauty expo which is nice.  I believe you will look better outside if you are good inside.  They give a gift bag that has all kind of cute goodies in it.  There's refreshments, a dinner and snacks.  I won't be on my diet tomorrow;  I think I deserve a few treats.

There's also some entertainment.  Last year there were kids doing hip hop dancing, so cute.  I hope I see some of the people I know.  If not I am being positive and hope I will meet some new ones..  well it is late bedtime.  Maybe I'll let you know how it goes afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment